Billing Management Services
At HCFS of TeamHealth, our unique structural organization allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds: the strength and stability of a national organization and the personalized service that's often only found in much smaller operations. When you become a client of ours, you will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager to handle all aspects of your account. In addition to providing you with timely updates and answering any questions you may have, your Account Manager will continually identify opportunities for improving your practice from a financial standpoint. As we have been doing with clients for more than 30 years, HCFS of TeamHealth continues to commit itself to meeting and exceeding our clients' every expectation, every step of the way.
Through our full-service revenue cycle management services, HCFS of TeamHealth helps you ease your administrative burden, speed reimbursement and keep days in accounts receivable well below average. We also provide expert guidance designed to help you gain more control over your managed care contracts and optimize your revenue.
Our Comprehensive Billing Services Include:
- Helping you set an appropriate fee schedule
- Evaluating your existing managed care contracts for efficiency
- Negotiating favorable payment rates with managed care payers
- Correctly enrolling your physicians and mid-level providers with third-party payers
- Performing daily audits to account for all of your billable patient charts
- Correctly coding all billable medical records
- Maintaining stringent HIPAA and coding compliance
- Collecting deductibles and co-payments from your patients, including "self-pay" patients
- Getting your insurance claims and patient bills and statements out quickly and accurately, using electronic delivery whenever possible
- Researching and handling all refunds
- Correctly depositing funds into your group’s bank account
- Providing a National Patient Service Center to manage billing inquiries from your patients and payers
Our Diligent Collections Process
HCFS of TeamHealth has put together dedicated claims denial teams that respond quickly when your claims are denied, underpaid or ignored. HCFS of TeamHealth billing centers utilize advanced technologies such as electronic skip tracing and electronic insurance verification systems to locate hard-to-find patients and identify insurance coverage more quickly in the revenue cycle.
Let Our Experience Work for You
Boasting the largest emergency physician billing operation in the United States, HCFS of TeamHealth submits approximately 7 million insurance claims and processes invoices for more than 8.6 million patients annually on behalf of our clients. Our billing services are backed by expertise, support and advanced technologies. Many of our clients experience a dramatic increase in their income as a result of utilizing our services.
To learn more about our cost-effective practice management solutions, contact HCFS of TeamHealth today.